Monday, May 17, 2010

Resetting the kitchen

I will be glad when the upheaval at Elsinore is settled. There has been so much activity with people moving their things in and out it has not been the most peaceful place to be lately. Also, things are not exactly neat with everything ripped up with the dividing of our various personal things that had previously been for communal use. I am really looking forward to having a neat, orderly house again with random pieces of furniture and appliances and such that are not going to disappear any minute.

For my part, it seems I have secured a kitchen table from Craigslist to purchase, and will be picking it up tomorrow. I plan on bringing a tool box with me in case it fits better in the car with the legs taken off, which given my car seems like a very likely prospect. Also, my rolling kitchen cart is scheduled to be delivered today! I'm very excited. I am also looking into replacing the kitchen shelf. I never much liked that thing, it's kind of ugly and cheap-looking, but since it's useful to have there, I'm going to look into finding a nicer-looking replacement.

It's actually kind of fun to get to reset my kitchen. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...