Friday, May 14, 2010

I am a magical housing elf

I found out today that my mother woke up to a wet nose snuffling against hers. :-) That Merlin generates the most interesting news!

Today turned out to be significantly busier than I expected it to be, but overall was quite pleasant. This summer, since nennivian* and aurora_knight* will not be moving in yet, we will have a couple of subletters, once of which is the lovely blendedchaitea*. She will be going home to Los Angeles for two weeks before she officially comes to stay with us, so today I helped her gather up her dorm room, pack it into our respective cars, and store in against the wall downstairs until she needs it again. It turned out all that carrying was one hell of a workout; I must have walked miles with my arms loaded with heavy stuff. My muscles feel pretty ripped up, but it's actually a pretty good feeling, since it's been so long since I got a real workout.

In regards to my personal housing-related interests and responsibilities, I got one out of the two communications I was hoping for today. I was told that bronzite*'s furniture is supposed to be delivered between 8AM and 12PM tomorrow. I'm glad to know, but that's a bit earlier than I was hoping; it's earlier than I get up for work. Ah, well, God knows with how I've been sleeping I'll be up by that time anyway. As to the other communication, I didn't get the e-mail I was hoping for saying I can pick up the table. I'm hoping it will come tomorrow in time for me to make the trip to get it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...