Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kitchen cart!

Yesterday I bought myself this lovely kitchen cart. I've always wanted to get one, and now that the house is getting reordered for the new year, I finally decided to go for it. It can act as mobile counter space, something sorely lacking in the kitchen at Elsinore, and the built-in cabinet makes for a bit of extra storage space. I want to tuck it under the window next to the door in the kitchen and pull it around with me when I need it for cooking. I've been calling it a "rolling butcher block," but that's not exactly accurate. It would have to have the big thick wooden chopping block on it in order to qualify as that, and as much as I would like to have one like that, they were all out of my price range. But I'm very happy with the piece I bought. It wasn't terribly expensive for what it is and got very high reviews on the website. I'm really looking forward to having the extra workspace wherever I need it in the kitchen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...