Monday, October 5, 2009

Sicky-sick

This week Phoebe has a case of the sicky-sicks, which means I have enough of a sore throat and sinus congestion to be very uncomfortable but not so bad that I'm not able to function more or less as normal. I have a pretty tough immune system, but still this seems to crop up about once a year. Guess it's that time again. So, despite my desire to do nothing but roll around in bed muttering, "I'm sick, I'm sick," to myself, as I inexplicably always want to do, I must simply go about my life with slightly more nose-blowing and pain when speaking. Heh, saying hello to my coworker was the first speaking I did all morning, and I was surprised at how creepy my voice sounded. Trying to dose with hot tea, though it kind of hurts to swallow. I'm a little concerned about talking at rehearsals, not to mention the fact that kissing is supposed to start this week. Great, not only do I have to get over my little hangups about kissing a girl, I have to worry about whether I'm going to infect her with plague when I do it. :-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...