Thursday, October 29, 2009

Not bridey

For some reason the banner ads at the top of my LiveJournal have been distinctly bridal over the last few days. Seeing as the content of the ads tends to be influenced by the content of the page one is looking at, which would be my journal in this case, I'm seriously bemused as to why my LJ thinks wedding accoutrements are of interest to me at the moment. Do my entries of late seem particularly marriage-minded in a way of which I'm not aware? And since I'm not seeing any gowns with bare midriffs, they're all wrong for me anyway. ;-)

Though I confess I am kind of interested in the satin bridesmaid ballet flats in that one ad that come in ten million colors so you can match them to your dresses. The claret-colored ones are awfully pretty...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...