Monday, October 26, 2009

Intercon schedule

Intercon J schedule has gone live. When I remembered that it was supposed to be up by now I went to check it, and as I clicked back and forth from schedule to specific games, it literally changed from one click to the next. Oz will happily be running in the afternoon slot on Saturday, which was my first choice, so I'm pleased with that. But at first it seemed like I'd be able to play in both Survivors of the Naronic and The Last Seder, my top choices to be in, but the schedule shifted before my eyes, and now Survivors is across from Oz. Ah, well. I play a Brit game every Intercon, it seems, so maybe some variety is in order. There's also Ghosts of Urquhart anyway, but I'd rather play the first game in a series before its sequel. Last Seder, however, is totally possible. I had no idea it ran so long. I hope I have enough time between Oz in the afternoon to get to it in the evening. I'm also interested in Super Villain Academy in the morning on Saturday, which is run by the awesome Chicago people and to which Jared gave a good review. I'm not sure there's anything on Friday that appeals to me-- maybe the Jungle Book game, but honestly the blurb doesn't wow me. Maybe I'll just chill that day. I'd rather have one game Friday and then two on Saturday than everything on one day, but whatever, I'll roll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...