Monday, April 9, 2012

Working through it all


Bleh. Had a lovely break at home, spending quality time with the family, but now I am back and this morning I felt pretty lousy. Slammed with work, my homework due date looming, couldn't find my goddamn wallet, and on top of it all, I developed a bad sore throat. I haven't been sick in a while, I guess I'm due. I was pretty freaked about it all this morning, but fortunately I kept my head, worked through my stuff, found my wallet and even finished my assignment for school. Good thing, too. The next two weeks are going to be packed with obligations and responsibilities, and the way I'm feeling right now I'm really not feeling up to them. But I'm pulling myself together and going to buckle down. I may lose it when I get stressed for a bit, but I always work through it in the end.

So. Screenwriting assignment number three is done. Got to do my third sci fi and fantasy assignment. Got to print and pack The Stand. Going to get together with my co-GMs to print and pack Paranoia. Got ballet and two days of rehearsal. Busy. Good things, but demanding, and not so easy when you're sick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...