Monday, December 27, 2010

Ten Day Meme: Day Five

Day five: six things you wish you'd never done.

1. I wish I'd never gotten involved with Alain. I am still ashamed I let someone treat me that way.

2. I regret all the times I lost my temper at people who didn't deserve it, but just happened to be in the way during times of upset for me.

3. I wish I'd written a thesis, preferably a creative writing one. I was so busy I thought I didn't need the extra work, but now I wish I had it under my belt.

4. I wish I'd stuck a little more closely to my athletic diet and exercise regime. Maybe not quite so extreme as I was for my sanity's sake. Still, it might have put extra strain on my mindset, but my body was amazing.

5. I wish I'd fought harder on the behalf of Tegan and Kathryn to move into Elsinore two and a half years ago. I think it would have been better for all parties involved.

6. Though it's finally worked out to an acceptable conclusion, I regret a casting decision in Hamlet that led to a person who caused a lot me a lot of pain coming into my life. I think if I hadn't cast that person, they never would have been in that position.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...