Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Start signing up for Larpercalia!


Hello, lovely larping community!

Consider this your personal invitation to start signing up for Larpercalia: Festival of the Larps 2011! The schedule will be up for viewing on the website in a week or less, so please, flock you all to http://www.larpercalia.festivalofthelarps.com/events/431 and let me know that I will have the pleasure of your wonderful company larping with me this April. And make sure to tell your friends! It would be very helpful to me if you could all sign up for the con now, so I have an idea of whether or not I've got enough player slots on the schedule to accomodate you all.

Do it for your dear con chair. The last day of the con is my birthday, you see. And all I want for my birthday is a larp con. Won't you come celebrate it with me?

Your loving con chair,
Phoebe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...