Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Post-callback

Well, that was a bit anti-climactic. I just got home from the callback. I got there crazy early, but I had no problem parking and just waited until 10 rolled around. There were two other kids there, one a girl a bit older than me with a deep voice, and one a boy about my age with a high voice. They each read for Malcolm; I read for Donalbain. Then he checked how tall we all were, then sent me off. I'm not sure what to think from that. Since I was the only one that read for Donalbain, it may be that's the part the director wants to give me. It's not a big role, but I'd be perfectly content with it. Still, he heard so little from me, it may be he isn't interested. I really don't know. He said he'd let us know sometime next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...