Friday, May 22, 2009

Cooking for one

I spent a lovely hour this afternoon on a blanket in my backyard sunbathing in my bikini. Mmm, I could get used to that.

Not too many people are around this week. So I am going to be working on something I haven't really done before-- cooking for just myself. In addition to being an economical alternative to eating out all the time, it'll be a good way to practice my cooking skills without worrying about disappointing guests, and since I really only have experience cooking for ten people at a time, it'll be a nice, less stressful change. I probably should have planned myself a menu for the coming week including the most trayf dishes I could think of-- no kosher boys around to worry about --but by accident or perhaps habit most of them conform perfectly to kashrut. Darn. :-) Ah, well, when Marissa is around Saturday night I'm gonna make pork chops. So there. :-) Okay, so I'm not totally just making dinner for myself, but it'll be nice to hang with Marissa a little, since she'll be going to Greece in the fall.

Also, if I wasn't sure already, listening to him last night definately confirmed this-- I like Andy Kaufman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...