Thursday, May 7, 2009

Feeling better

Feeling in better sorts after some time without the press of too many other people. Did some studying, did some chores, went out to a nice dinner with bronzite, and came back and chatted with lightgamer a little after the Buffy game. Sleep was welcome and appreciated afterward.

Today is my last day to study for my last final, so that will take priority. Also, my parents will be in town to help my brother pack up his stuff from his room for the end of the year, so I need to be available to see them for a minute. Also, tonight Kindness has very kindly offered to take Marissa and I out to dinner in thanks for modeling for his paintings. As to this, my attitude is "You want to feed me as a thanks for... flattering my vanity? Suuuuuure." :-) He's a very sweet young man.

Also, tomorrow Jared's parents will be here to help him pack up, and I have offered to make dinner for them in the evening. I am in the process of planning the menu, and a trip to the kosher market to buy meat. I am also endeavoring to not stress myself out like crazy for this, as I just want it to be a nice evening. I have a tendency to panic over the impression I'm making.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...