Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Chore progress

I have returned from my morning workout, and have had a spot of breakfast, and now am beginning my chores for the day. I'm endeavoring to use my free time, hopefully soon to be subsumed by a job or a play or maybe even both, as efficiently as possible before I don't have it anymore. So that means today is going to be all chores. I have thank you notes to write, errands to run, laundry and other house chores to take care of. I'm in the process of designing a chore chart for those of us that live in Elsinore. I think we've had enough nonsense over house responsibilities happen that it might be a useful thing to institute. I'm going to make a basic outline, then ask the housemates to give their input on adjustments, and we'll figure out together who to assign what and when.

My callback for Macbeth is tomorrow morning. I am very excited, though I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I did find out that the show is probably not in fact professional, about which I'm disappointed, but I talked to my parents and they think it's worth doing anyway-- I could make a connection with the theater, or even with the playwrights whose work is produced there. They're cool with me maybe doing something silly part-time for the sake of the experience of it. That makes me feel pretty good about it. I think that I'll add looking over the text of Macbeth again to my to do list, just to make sure I'm familiar with the words I might be asked to say. I also should pick my wardrobe in advance, something flattering but comfortable enough to move in.

Ah, so much to do. But I've got time, and I've got good momentum going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...