Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Crowded

In an unusually grouchy mood today. Have been feeling kind of out of control of my space a lot lately. There are lots of people around all the time, and I know that I invited some of them but it was slightly forced on me, and it isn't my place to say to the others can't be here because I'm not the only one that lives here, but I'm feeling crowded and overrun. I try to make the best of it and be friendly and make conversation with the guests, but mostly there is a brief response followed by the immediate return to whatever they're doing on their omnipresent laptops. It's like the living room is now an Internet cafe. And with the constant seething of people, everything I clean seems to gets immediately messed up again.

In even grouchier news, I'm irritated with how soft I'm getting. I'm starting to look like everybody else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...