Monday, May 4, 2009

Accomplished!

Ah, it feels good to get things done. The weekend ended well, with the game ending to the satisfaction of all parties involved. Zachariah made us a lovely French toast brunch Sunday morning, and in_water_writ and 1takejohnny dropped by to see us for a bit. Apparently there's a possibility Jenn might get a job in the area, and that would be absolutely lovely. Especially if she sublets at Elsinore until she found a permanent place. I know nothing's happening yet, but it makes me happy to think about.

I also finished my last paper and handed it in this morning. All that remains is my Latin final n Friday, and I have all week to study for it. So I'm feeling pretty good. I'm going to make a low-key dinner tonight just for my pleasure and relaxation-- I'm trying a Rachael Ray beef and burgundy recipe --and enjoying the feeling of accomplishment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...