Friday, May 1, 2009

Announcement of awesome

I would just like to take this opportunity to point out how awesomely efficient I am.

I woke up at eight and wrote the last page of my paper. Finished by eight-forty-five.

Washed and dressed. Took paper, walked to campus, handed in the paper by nine-thirty. Got breakfast, called my mom on the walk home. She's doing well, by the way, and she sends her best.

Got home. Ate breakfast. Started cleaning house by ten. Cleaned kitchen, bathroom, living room, and basement by myself. Finished by eleven-forty-five.

Met Jared for lunch at noon at his place. Packed him off to class at one. Straightened up his room for Zachariah to crash in and threw in a load of laundry so the guest will have clean towels.

It is now one-thirty. I have my shopping list in front of me for dinner tonight. I will be meeting Bernie to borrow his Dutch oven from him, and at three Elana and Steph and I will go shopping. All the remains is for Jared to get out of class and return my car to me.

My plan is perfect, because I am the master of planning. Bow before my mad housewife efficiency skills!

;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...