Friday, January 9, 2009

Yet another hair excursion

I am going to try to get my hair cut today. It may prove more difficult than anticipated, since the place I always went to at home is no longer in business. :-( I'm always slightly frightened of trying someone new, as I am scarred by the number of times I've gone somewhere I didn't know and they were unable or unwilling to give me what I asked for. I really don't like finding out this fact through the resulting appearence of my hair. But it's gotten crazy long and flat lately, and it'd be convenient to take care of it while I'm still at home. My mom suggested trying a place in the nice new mall around here; I generally have success with mall places.

God, I'm always so nervous about this. It's just hair, and it'll grow out if I don't like it. But I'm so damn vain I don't want to have to deal with hair I don't like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...