Friday, January 2, 2009

A hard start to 2009

The last couple of days have been kind of difficult for me. I have been asked not to give details, but I recieved some bad news about someone very important to me, and I've been extremely upset. This past year has not been easy for some of my loved ones, and it seems things are going to get harder. I'm praying and trying to be hopeful that everything is going to be okay. From now on, I'm going to focus on what is truly important to me. The people I love-- Jared, my family, my dear friends. My art-- writing, theater, larping. A lot of this stuff has highlighted the hollowness and wrongness of a lot of things I've been clinging to. And it's made it all the more clear that I need to let go of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...