Thursday, January 22, 2009

GM Space playtest!

Last night I determined my head just isn't safe around witticaster. ;-) She knows why!

Tonight is the official playtest of GM Space, the humorous two-hour horde larp written by Jared and Sharone. I'm very excited for it. I will be playing Lily, one of the cast characters and the lone female GM running the in-game game, Miskatonic Graduation Party. It'll be at BSCF tonight, going simultaneously with the regularly scheduled gaming. Wish them luck, it's their first game!

Also, this week I had the audition and callback for A Midsummer Night's Dream. Jared did as well. Tonight all the theater groups will get together and fight over actors, and then we will get our roles. I'm very interested to see how this casting turns out, but that won't be done until late at night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...