Saturday, January 17, 2009

Elsinore to myself

So, with Dave and David away for the weekend and Mac and Sheena at Arisia, I have the house to myself. I like it this way. So, what's the very first thing I do with my bachlorette pad to myself? Clean, of course! I blasted bad TV in my room while I scrubbed the place down-- it really needed it. So, now that things are neat and lovely again, I am pleased. Too bad I couldn't have gotten all that done before [info]bronzite* and Bernie came over for dinner last night. It was really nice to see Bronzite after not getting a chance to for a while, so it was a good time. I made a recipe from the Rachael Ray cookbook my parents gave me for Christmas, roasted haddock in breadcrumbs topped with onion and tomato. I'd never made it before, and it came out very nicely. I still have one huge filet left that I didn't even cook. Maybe I'll do something with it tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...