Friday, January 2, 2009

Missing Carmen

It's still strange being home without Carmen around. She's been gone since the beginning of June, but this is only the second time I've been home since then, so I'm still not used to being in this house without her in it. I still expect for her to come greet us when we come in the door, and several times I've started cutting up table scraps to give to her after dinner. Boy, do I miss that girl. She was such a good girl. The best girl anyone could have.

I wonder when my parents will get a new dog. My mom went through a phase where she never wanted another dog ever again, but as I figured she's come around and would like to have a new one around. I think she wants a big one, like a German shepherd or a retriever. I'm not sure if they'll be sticking around the area for much longer or what, so they may be waiting to get one until they know.

All I know is I miss having a dog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...