Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back at Brandeis

I have returned to Brandeis, and am quite glad to be back. I had my first and thus far only class today, an English class about self-conflict with my favorite teacher, Professor Quinney. I'm also pleased to discover I have fulfilled pretty much all my requirements for my English and Creative Writing double major, and need only to submit the paperwork to secure it. Additionally, I have enough credits to only have to take three classes this semester. That might be nice, to be a little less busy that way. The way things are looking, I may be able to be finished with all my classes by noon every day of the week. :-) I love having open afternoons and evenings.

I'm currently sitting in the green room in the library with Jared, typing on a public computer while he gets some class reading out of the way. In about a half-hour I'll be going to what I believe will be the final session of Kindness's cleric game. He says it will be mostly role playing, which I like the sound of, so this should be good. I'm interested to see how he concludes our adventure. I'm certainly craving some RP time, given how I didn't get any over the break.

Also, I need to bid, and consequently buckle down on, Oz. It should be a medium-sized game, fifteen or so players, so it's not nearly the workload that the twenty-seven-character game Alice was. I just hope I have it worked out well enough to come up with a good summary for the bid. Maybe I can do a little work on it tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...