Monday, January 5, 2009

Bye, zeby shoes

Got new shoes today, as my old zebra-striped shoes no longer supported my arches. It's a shame, I'd really grown to like them. I checked my journal for when I wrote about the last time I got new ones-- April 21st of last year. Geez, it really doesn't take long to wear out a pair of athletic shoes. I had to go to about eight different stores until I found what I wanted. My tastes in everyday shoes are very specific-- I like little black Pumas I can walk and run in, so I always get a variation on that theme. I would have just gotten another pair of my zebra shoes if I could, but this year's version of that shoe has leopard spots instead. I have, you see, a moral opposition to leopard print. I like the ones I got, though. They're sleek suede and very comfy, and I couldn't decide whether I liked the black or the brown better, so I ended up getting both. It'll be good to have more than one everyday pair, so neither of them will wear out as fast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...