Monday, April 19, 2010

Post-Festival cooldown

Mercifully I do not have to work today. This is wonderful, seeing as the lovely but draining weekend of GMing or AGMing three games and playing one with little sleep in between has left me wiped. Today will be spent finishing my character sheet for the next Labor Wars meeting tomorrow, and getting back on top of chores that were thrown to the winds in favor of preparing for Festival. I will also be producing an LJ report on my Festival experience, but that will come later.

I spent the morning cleaning my disaster area of a room. It's amazing how much damage can be inflicted on a bedroom when you have printed two larps in it, changed costumes several times, and had time only to run in and out of it all weekend. There were scraps of paper everywhere, and I counted no fewer than four pairs of pants thrown out on the floor. It is mostly better now, though I still need to find a better storage system for my shoes than "crammed into bottom of closet."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...