Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh, and just to clarify--

By the way, I meant to mention something in the spirit of clarification regarding my thoughts on how we would manage "pinch hitters" at Festival of the Larps.

When I said "commit to be in the consuite for a time period," I mostly meant that you'd agree to be somewhere nearby to the game spaces at the beginning of the games when they were going to trying to fill gaps. This would be so you could show up to gamespaces quickly if you were called upon to fill in. Once games get running, no one would be obligated to stick around anywhere. Some people just seemed to be troubled by the notion of having to spend an entire timeslot in the consuite, which was not what I would actually think was necessary, so I wanted to clear up that you'd pretty much only have to be around for the beginning of a timeslot unless you got into a game.

Sorry for not making that explicit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...