Monday, April 26, 2010

Fucking AT&T

I'm getting increasingly fed up with AT&T. I love my iPhone, but the number of dropped calls I've experienced lately and the snail's pace of any network connection is driving me crazy. I know, I tend to use my phone like a makeshift laptop, which isn't really what it was designed for, but it WAS designed to, you know, CALL PEOPLE, and it's been quite pathetic at doing that lately. I've heard that the explosive popularity of the iPhone wasn't totally anticipated and now the network is way overloaded, but seriously, cell-providing-company. It is unacceptable to not provide cell service. I could deal with the ridiculously slow and often ineffective web access if it actually let me talk to the people I called.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...