Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cast party and costume shopping

Today shall be very fun. I'm going to meet Steph and Charlotte for costuming for Festival later. They're going to show me what they've come up with already, and I think we'll be hitting the thrift store after in case we need to look for anything else. They're working for LXHS and Oz, while I got my Diamond Geezers sheet! I believe I got the "tough cast" character, which always makes me smile-- it's nice to be trusted to step up into a character the GM is not sure about. I actually really like the character am really looking forward to playing her. She blows stuff up!

Costuming came to me immediately. I have an army background and I'm a demolitions professional, so I plan on wearing my olive-drab cargo pants, a black tank or maybe sports bra, and my stompy hiking boots. For some reason I see my hair put up in outrageous pigtails made to stand as straight out as I can possibly manage. And I'm going to wear that sun-deflecting paint that football players wear and draw tattoos all over myself with Sharpie.

After that, I will be dragging them back to my place to be my kitchen helpers. Tonight is the long-awaited cast party for To Think of Nothing, and we will be cooking a number of lovely dishes for it. I plan on setting up a buffet-style selection of goodies, significantly more substantial than your chips and pretzel snacks. I started off the process by cooking for my lovely actors, so it seems fitting to finish it off by feeding them as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...