Monday, November 30, 2009

Readthrough dinner

I am back in Massachusetts now after a pleasant, if significantly more time-committed than I expected, visit home. It's good to be back. My day at work was shockingly full-- it doesn't rain but it pours here. The next thing on my agenda is preparing for the first readthrough of To Think of Nothing, which will happen this Wednesday night. I have my list of things to go over with the cast, and since we'll be meeting at Elsinore, I've decided I'd like to make them dinner. It's been a while since I made a big dinner, so it'll be fun for me to not only get to hear my new cast read my play, I'll get to feed them a delicious meal. Feeding them seems like a good way to ensure actor loyalty, eh? I am hoping to enlist Steph, who is also one of my actors, to help me with the cooking, and to contribute a lovely dessert. I should probably send out an e-mail reminding everyone, and check if anyone has any particular eating restrictions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...