Monday, November 2, 2009

Larp prep crackdown

Okay, play's over, Halloween's over, we're now into November. That means time to crack down on all the larp work for the upcoming events.

I basically have Oz cast, but I wanted to consult my co-GMs in the spirit of cooperation before I sent them out. This might be a little tough, given the constraints on everyone's time. But I'll give it one more try, and if it seems like they won't be able to put in their two cents within a reasonable time frame, I will apologize and just send out the castings I did myself.

Paranoia is undergoing editing right now, but we should at least cast and send out costuming hints. Not like costuming is hard. The trouble is we've only gotten seventeen out of twenty-two questionnaires back, which is a pain. Paranoia is such that character is as important or unimportant as you want it to be, so it probably won't be too big a deal, but still. We don't know a number of people in the game, so it might be tough to get things right in places.

Also, I have an idea for a side project to propose for Hold Thy Peace. It would be a small, easy one-act that would go up alongside the mainstage show. Got to write up my proposal so I have it in in time for the meeting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...