Thursday, November 19, 2009

Intercon schedule

Friday night: Waitlisted for Shadows Over Babylon. I think I'm second. Hope I get in. I hate not having a Friday game, but none of the others really grab me.

Saturday morning: Waitlisted for Supervillain Academy. I'm first, so I should probably get in. And if I don't, not the end of the world to not have to get up for a 9AM game.

Saturday afternoon: Running Oz. For a pretty awesome list of players. Still, hope bronzite* and Margaret get in.

Saturday evening: The Last Seder. Got in handily, and this was the game I want to play in more than any others.

Sunday morning: Nothing. Will probably watch GM Space run. Can't get over how much I like watching this game.

So I'm waitlisted for more things than I would like, but I'll probably get in at least one of them. Not sure which I'd prefer. Jared and other fun people are in Shadows, and I would really like something to do on Friday night. But Supervillain is supposed to be awesome too, and it's run by Chicago people whose games I rarely get the opportunity to play in.

Still. Whatever way it goes, it should be a good con.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...