Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gaming status update

Had the day off today, but still, very busy. Today included running errands for Jared, getting the last costume piece I needed for the weekend, finalizing Oz, and working on the last major task left for Paranoia.

Almost ready for SFS Live Action Weekend. Costumes are chosen, only must be packed. Oz is pretty much finished. Paranoia is extremely close; only a few more editing jobs remain, and the game has become so much tighter and more polished for it. The ride situation has been organized, though it was no easy task. Just have to get my stuff in order, and then I will be ready to go.

On another gaming note, Oz filled for Intercon J, huzzah! I'm among impressive company too, seeing how few other games are full at this early point. I even got lovely people from Chicago in, including the wonderful David Cave and Marc Blumberg. The only thing I'm sorry about is that bronzite* is on the waitlist. I really want him to play. But he's number one, and the first person almost always gets into the game eventually. I myself used my signup this time to be first on the waitlist for Supervillain Academy, the work of Marc Blumberg that Jared says is fantastic. I'll probably get in, and if I have no morning game, that's not the end of the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...