Monday, November 23, 2009

Sweet freedom

After all the madness of the last several weeks, I think I am finally past the crunch and now have some freedom from commitments and responsibilities. Making my to do list now, it seems remarkably light compared to how much I've needed to get done for recent events. I will be going home for Thanksgiving on Wednesday, which means packing my work week a little more tightly, but otherwise I am relatively unburdened, and God knows once I'm home I will not have a ton to do. I think I need it; the recharge time has been too long in coming.

I think I will work now on planning for my play, developing some ideas for a new probably Peter Pan-based larp, making a character for the FantasyCraft game I'm in, and other miscellaneous writing and gaming projects. I'm at work unusually late today and there doesn't seem to be much to do, so I should have plenty of time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...