Thursday, November 19, 2009

Too many good actors!

The last two nights were the auditions for To Think of Nothing, and boy, was I surprised. Not only did I get a pretty decent number of people to come out, all of them were actually good actors! That's not something I'm used to. But I liked and would be interested in working with every single one of the people I saw. It's great from the show standpoint, as I know I'll be able to have a solid cast no matter what, but it sure makes choosing that cast a lot harder. I hate that I have only eight parts to give them, because I'd love to be able to use them all. That's a funny predicament to be in. I'm going feel so bad about the people I can't cast-- it certainly won't be because they weren't good enough. Maybe I'll ask them if they're willing to be understudies.

I have until Friday to make my decision. Casting is one of my favorite parts of the process, but I'll need to do some serious thinking on this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...