Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Obligatory Intercon sign up plan

Friday night - Shadows Over Babylon. Originally nothing spoke very deeply to me; there was one game that sounded interesting, but the writer's style I don't particularly like. I was planning on nothing in that case, but I hate not having a Friday game. Then Shadows Over Babylon got bid, which I've heard great things about, and I know Jared wants to play it. It would be nice to have at least one game that weekend with him.

Saturday morning - Super Villain Academy. Not only did Jared love this game at Intercon I last year, it's the brainchild of the amazing Marc Blumberg, and run by him, Kelly O'Donoghue, and David Simkins, some awesome players from the Chicago run of Alice.

Saturday afternoon - Running Oz with Jared. When I bid Alice at Intercon, it filled up very slowly because it was so big. I'd be interested to see if Oz goes faster this time, being only fifteen characters. I'm sorry Survivors of the Naronic is in the same slot; I love Brit games so.

Saturday night - Last Seder. I've wanted to play this game forever, but it was always full or in conflict with another commitment. I'm so excited to find out what it's like. Since it's my priority and the smallest game I'm interested in, this will be my first sign up for the con tonight.

Sunday morning - Probably nothing; maybe I'll go watch GM Space. I've never enjoyed watching a game so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...