Monday, February 28, 2011

Sins Meme: Day One

Stolen from LIKE, EVERYBODY ON MY FRIENDS LIST.

Day One: Pride - Seven great things about yourself
Day Two: Envy - Seven things you lack and covet
Day Three: Wrath - Seven things that piss you off
Day Four: Sloth - Seven things you neglect to do
Day Five: Greed - Seven worldly material desires
Day Six: Gluttony - Seven guilty pleasures
Day Seven: Lust - Seven love secrets

1. I have excellent taste. I have a great eye for when something is done right, or for what the best possible option is.

2. I get things done and make things happen. I am organized, have a work ethic, and a good head for practicalities and logistics.

3. I’m a good writer. Larps, plays, stories, comics, you name it, I have managed to generate material in it that is pretty darn decent and has been enjoyed by others.

4. I am socially graceful. I have good manners, the ability to pick up on subtle behavioral cues, and the flexibility to adapt to respond appropriately to a given situation.

5. I do a lot of things, and a lot of things well. I like having activities and projects, so I take on many and actually do them. I also am pretty good a a fair number of things, though one of those things is not letting people see the things I don't do well.

6. I command a fair bit of respect. You may love me or you may hate me, but nobody discounts me.

7. I am very pretty. Not going to beat around the bush with that one, it's something I'm lucky to have and enjoy very much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...