Friday, February 18, 2011

Writing stuff

Officially hit the halfway point with sheets in The Stand. Not bad, but given how little time I've got left, I've really got to ramp up production. I like what I have so far-- I like really plot heavy games, and so far I have yet to write a sheet that I am concerned will not give a character enough to do. This weekend I am basically installing myself at my desk with the goal of getting more than one sheet a day finished. I will accept no fewer than four sheets accomplished at the end of that period, though I will be shooting more for six. That will give my schedule a bit of a boost. I also should probably write up a rules sheet to send out sooner rather than later. The rules aren't complicated for the game, but they still should have some explanation beforehand.

Resonance is so very, very close to being done. We really are down to the loose ends at this point, and some finishing touches that will give the game that little extra something. I just wrote two pieces of my final assignment, have two more pieces to do, one of which is arranging with a certain Jonathan Plesser to contribute a voice. I am enlisting his acting (and language) talents to record a little piece for the project. :-)

In neat news, I got my first paycheck from Examiner.com! I am ridiculously pleased. On a per-article basis, it's a pretty small payout, but still! I made money off writing something! That's kind of a thrill. Not as cool as the time I was paid to run Alice in Chicago, but really cool all the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...