Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Costuming arrived!

My costume for Clockwork Cafe came in yesterday! I am very pleased with it. It's a gray knee-length Asian-style dress with a lavendar floral pattern over it that fits just perfectly. The dress was actually made by a Chinese company, so I am glad I thought to check the sizing before ordering. I went for the medium instead of the small or extra small I wear in American sizing, and thank God for it. (Damn, they must be little in China.) It clings a little tightly to my boxy ribcage (probably my least favorite physical feature, grumble, grumble) but otherwise looks good. With its arrival, it means I am totally ready with costuming for Intercon.


It also occurs to me that since my only other game as a player is in the morning on Saturday, and my costume is regular street clothes, I will be able to get dressed to go to the con and not have to worry about changing for the rest of the day. That is convenient. It might be fun to dress cowboy to run The Stand, but I don't think I'm going to worry about it. Well, maybe I'll wear a hat. I like cowboy hats.

Finished the rule sheet yesterday and sent it out this morning. Now all that remain are the last few sheets. Gotta buckle down and get 'er done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...