Monday, February 28, 2011

THE STAND IS DONE YAAAAAAAY


Guess who finished writing their cowboy larp this weekend? And guess who's cowboy larp is going to be SO AWESOME I CAN'T STAND IT?

Did you guess yet? :-)

Yes, I got all the character sheets written and sent out this past weekend. And I am pretty damn happy with this game. It's got a lot of good plot and interesting characters and even a neat mechanic or two. The map my mom made for me came in this weekend as well, and of course it is beautiful. Y'all should enjoy it, partners.

As much as I'd love to relax, since my brain is so burnt out from all that writing, now I need to switch gears to making all the stuff for the game-- packets, items, abilities, recognition envelopes, location packets, and all the rest. That at least is all just labor and doesn't require the brainpower, which is fortunate seeing as at the moment I have none left.

So, I wrote my sixth larp, my third one all by myself. Congratulations to me. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...