Friday, February 4, 2011

Five sheets plus bluesheet

Five sheet done for The Stand, wheeeee! I even managed to write the bluesheet. That I want to get out very soon to the lovely players, but it still needs a little tweaking, so I will hold off a bit longer yet. I have a litte bit of a space in some of the character sheets referring to THAT THING WHAT THIS GUY DID WHAT I AIN'T FIGURED OUT YET that I need to figure out and fill in, and the bluesheet has a spot like that as well. I think that will be my focus for now-- not move on until I crack an angle for that.

Still sick, but surviving. Only real problem is I have a sinus headache. It's making it tough for me to concentrate. I also have a bunch of things to get done this afternoon-- grocery shopping, showering, helping Jared dig out his car, and writing another characte sheet --before he and I go out to have dinner with acousticshadow2* this evening, so I can't afford to screw around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...