Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pretty jingly costume

The costume pieces I ordered from eBay for Stars of Al-Ashtara have arrived. They are very pretty, and did in fact come in the color change I requested at the last second, so I am pleased with them. I am not going to be able to sneak up on anyone, as they will be jingling wherever I go. :-) They are, however, a fair bit briefer than I'd expected them to be, so I will have to be clever with how I wear them to balance sexiness with good taste. At the very least I need a real skirt to wear beneath the belled and beaded dark blue sash. I hit the thrift store today but no luck. I'm thinking I need a long full skirt of some variety that would complement the dark blue, though I'm not exactly sure what kind or color. If anyone has any suggestions, or possible options that I could borrow for Halloween and then the game, I would be much obliged. I also would like to acquire and/or fashion some sort of a veil. I like the idea of finding a mesh material of the same dark blue, which I think I might have better luck with if I go to a fabric store and buy the materials to make my own. There may be some other accessories I would like, but those are a pretty good start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...