Friday, October 8, 2010

Busy like whoa

I just finished updating my calendar with all the commitments I must prepare for over the next month or so, and DAMN, am I even busier than I thought I was. I didn't realize until some interesting new possibilities for activities arose, and when I checked my availability, I was shocked to see that I don't have a totally free weekend until the 11th of December! When in the world did that happen?

Okay, I knew October weekends were pretty booked, because one must be devoted to my visiting parents, and another to a much-anticipated trip to Chicago to be with Jared. Tomorrow I will be going to King Richard's Faire with hopefully a small group, and endeavoring not to spend too much money on Renaissancey stuff I don't really need. But it didn't really hit me until I looked at the calendar that I saw the full extent. Yes, there are two loved-one-visits that take a good chunk of time, but there are also outings, parties, two larps, a larp weekend, a tabletop game, a performance week, a play with rehearsals and a tech week. I don't even have time for one of my little Friday night dinner parties until at least November! And there are STILL one or two more things I hope to cram in there if at all possible! Madness!

So the upshot of all this is, if you'd like to involve me in something, you shall have to book me, apparently, two months in advance. Gah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...