Thursday, July 22, 2010

Too many run throughs

Wow, I'm suddenly really glad I got to see Shaken Up Shakespeare when I did. All the shows are sold out from on out! Congratulations to oakenguy* and all of his castmates-- I know I really enjoyed it, and was very impressed with the acting and production.

Love's Labor's Lost rehearsals have been very heavy over the past several days. We have blasted through the whole show four times already this week, and we're doing another run tonight. I think we're in pretty damn good shape by now, but the location for tonight is our rain space, so Shelby wants to make certain we're adapted to it in case we end up having to move there. I could honestly use a night without having to be on, but at least this is the last run through before we open on Saturday. Right now I'm just praying that it doesn't rain during the picnic on Sunday. I've put too much planning into it already.

Gah, brain mushy. I've spent most of today processing expense reports, and the work, she is meticulous and tedious. I look forward to when I can relax with my cookbooks and choose some dishes to make tomorrow night. It occurred to me actually after Jared's suggestion that this might be a good opportunity to make pork, since no one present is unable to eat it. That might be really nice. My goal is to have a shopping list written up by the end of the day, and to take care of supply-buying on my way home from work tomorrow. Then shall the cookening commence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...