Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Short but appropriately timed perceptions meme

Found this little meme about people's perceptions of you and decided to do it, since it happens to reflect something I've recently been thinking about.

What positive thing were you most surprised to learn that people thought about you?
I was rather struck to hear that some people thought of me as their "classy friend." I do attempt to cultivate what class I can, so this pleases me a great deal, but I must say I never thought I succeeded to great enough degree that anyone would think of me as any kind of exemplar.

What negative thing were your most surprised to learn that people thought about you?
Though upon reflection it seems silly, I was kind of shocked to hear that some people thought of me as their "angry friend." I think it so surprises me because my being an angry person is relatively new to me, and though at this point it certainly is true, I still haven't come to think of anger as a large part of myself. And that perception of me is a pretty good indicator that it's something I should work on.

What were you surprised to learn that people thought about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...