Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Picnic and Love's Labor's Lost

As some of you may know, I am going to be in a production of Love's Labor's Lost that will be going up very soon. It will be outside at a gazebo next to the public library in Medfield, MA, which is about a half an hour's drive from here. It is a very nice small park kind of spot. Some of you may remember last summer when I was in Macbeth, which was also performed outside, when we put together a picnic lunch, drove out to the park several hours early, and ate and played frisbee and generally enjoyed each other's company until the show.

Since I would like people I know to come see the show, I think it might be nice if we did the same thing this year. The show is at 5PM, so I was thinking we could go out at 1 or 2, with everybody bringing food, blankets, and stuff to play with. There are several shows, but I am going to Sunday 7/25.

Let me know if you are interested and able to attend. Also, this is an open-invitation event-- feel free to bring anyone else you'd like. We will organize times, transport, directions, and food once I have a better idea of who can come.

Hope to see you there!

Heh. I've never done anything that was open-invite before. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...