Saturday, July 31, 2010

Coffee table at last

After several months of enduring a big empty space in the middle of my living room, I finally found a coffee table on Craigslist. It was tough to nail down one I liked. The one we used to have was kind of unattractive, but it had the advantage of being very large, conducive to serving dinner on and playing board games. I couldn't find anything nearly so big in two or three months of searching, so I settled for something about three quarters the size. Its certainly nicer-looking, made of dark wood and also with a second level shelf underneath the tabletop. It could use some restaining, and I might try to get it to match the espresso color of the end tables also in the living room. It isn't perfect, but the living room is a lot more functional and complete-looking than it did without it. My dinner parties and unofficial BSCF should be better now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...