Saturday, July 17, 2010

Overwhelmed

Feeling overwhelmed. I am so behind on the responsibilities of life and work that I feel like all I do is run from one thing to the next and never make any headway. My to do list seems a mile long, and I have no idea where to begin. On top of that, my body seems to be rebelling in every way possible; I feel like someone should hang a biohazard sign around my neck. I am, needless to say, not at the top of my game right now.

I had forgotten until Thursday night that there were two all-day rehearsals for Love's Labor's Lost this weekend. I'm sure they'll go fine, but I really could have used the time to try and get other things done. I also want to go to oakenguy*'s show tonight; I've always wanted to see him act, and the fact that the show is Shakespeare-themed I'm even more excited. I arranged for two tickets, but in my distracted state I forgot to invite anyone to come with me. If anyone wants to attend an 8PM at the Unity Church of God, 6 William St., Somerville (Davis Square), give me a call and let me know. See www.theatreatfirst.com if you'd like more information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...