Friday, July 16, 2010

Leather trench!

This is by now a few days old, but my new leather trenchcoat arrived! I've always wanted a black leather trenchcoat; almost makes me wish it were cold enough to wear it. It is not the long swirling Matrix-style one I sometimes dream of, but it is extremely flattering at thigh-length and much more practical that way. I'm so pleased with how lovely it is and how hot it looks on me. :-D Its only flaws are that it is missing its top button, which is easily replaced, and the whole thing rather smells like cigarettes. I wonder if you use Febreeze on leather. But those minor things I can fix, and overall I'm extremely pleased at finding something I like so much for how little I paid for it. Yay for not breaking the bank. Still, I am determined that this will be the last frivolous thing I purchase for a while. I recently had to meet a few financial obligations that were a bit heavier than easily managed, but after a few weeks of extremely careful budging my finances are finally back in order, including having not only met but exceeded my goal amount for my emergency fund. I am relieved at this state of affairs and have no desire to mess it up anytime soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...