Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thinking about Romeo and Juliet

I'm thinking now, as Macbeth winds down, about the upcoming Hold Thy Peace production of Romeo and Juliet. I am deciding whether or not to try out. I'm very tempted, that's for sure; I love being in a show, I love being in Hold Thy Peace, and I'm interested in working with Elana as a director. I'd probably miss it keenly if I didn't do it. I have reservations about it, though. Even though I know it is all right for graduates to be in shows, I don't want to do anything inappropriate. Also, I worry about the time commitment of working during the day and having rehearsal at night. Maybe if I went out for a small, fun part, like the Nurse. I really like the Nurse. :-) Or, heh, ask if I could be Rosaline, the pretty girl at the party with no lines. Maybe I'll talk to Elana about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...