Friday, August 14, 2009

Back to the crunch

Wow, today really crept up on me. My much-needed week (well, four days) of not having anywhere to be in the evenings has absolutely flown by, and now I have my second and final weekend of performances for Macbeth. Today is going to be a pain, pretty much as soon as I'm out of work I'll have to bolt down some lunch and make that damned drive up to Duxbury. Tonight will be rough, but at least Saturday and Sunday will be nicer. Tomorrow night will be the cast party, which will be at the stage manager's family's pool. I am looking forward to that, possibly because my vanity desires to look ridiculously hot in my bikini after looking like a sixteen-year-old boy in front of them for a couple weeks now. And on Sunday, my big crowd of lovely friends will be picnicking at the park that day through the time of the show. We're going to bring a grill and food and stuff, then they're all going to see the play. It will be lovely, and I'm very glad they're all coming. You totally should too, if you aren't already. :-) Contact me, and we'll work you into the plan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...