Friday, August 21, 2009

PSA regarding this LiveJournal

Just a little heads-up to those of you that read this journal that might be helpful in the future.

I love journal tags. I just love them, and I put a lot of care into tagging my entries, not only just to gratify my compulsive need to categorize, but also so that you, dear readers, know what the substance of my writing for that particular selection is. When I tag an entry with "introspection," that means I'm talking about myself or something about the workings of me. Maybe the meaning of that tag isn't as intuitive as I thought it would be, but my intention was for it to denote when I was talking about things that are intrinsic to me, things that come from inside of me.

Me. As in, not you. So, if you see that, you can stop wondering.

If that tag's not there and you're not sure? Ask me. We're all adults here. I just love adult conversations; they're a nice change of pace. Then you don't have to wonder, and consequentially bring about any of those things that so often accompany wondering and complicate my life in ways you probably did not expect them to but still I do not desire to deal with.

Not that I'm criticizing, I understand the impulse-- I am probably more self-centered than you are. But see, that means chances are I'm going to be focusing on myself. So, dear readers, please err on the side of assuming it isn't about you.

Heh. Except for this one. This one is about you. ;-)

Much obliged.

1 comments:

Brian said...

I needed a job, but with my class load, it was difficult to find even a part-time job that could accommodate my hours.

www.officekeepersaz.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...